Student Visa

The Australian student visa(Subclass500) entitles you to study and work in Australia. Language courses, Professional Courses (Vocational Education and Training courses, Diploma courses), and Degree Courses(Bachelors, Masters and PhDs) can all be approved for a student visa .If you are applying in an accredited course offered by a registered Australian education provider, college, or university, you will be eligible for an Australian student visa.

The Confirmation of Enrolment (COE), which specifies the start and end dates of the accredited course, is required for the student visa.

A student visa can allow you to work part-time (up to 40 hours fortnightly) during the semester and full time between the semesters.

Part-time employment in Australia helps you to partly cover the costs of lodging, food, transportation, and tourism.

A Letter of Offer and Certificate of Enrollment from a college or university, an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), medical tests, English skill exams, and other documents are required to apply for a student visa.

The processing of a student visa will take anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks after the application is submitted. You can travel to Australia once your visa has been granted and await the start of your course.However, the duration of your visa will be determined by the duration of your course.

Speak to us: +61413557037 or email us: